Monday, June 13, 2016

Wonder Woman in the Brick Yard

I'm a mom of two energetic boys who LOVE Legos.  At one point last year we had Legos in every room in our house.  It seemed like everywhere I turned I was either stepping on Legos or stepping over Legos.  It was at that time I said, "Enough is Enough!"  The Lego sets that we had either were missing pieces or collecting dust.  It was ridiculous.  I was sick of spending an arm and a leg for sets that were put together once and then forgotten about.  I finally convinced the kids to help me sort and repack the sets they didn't want.  We posted them online and that was the start of our Lego adventure!  I knew after a couple of weeks that I wanted to start my own online "up-cycled" Lego business.  

I've always had an entrepreneurial spirit and when I started selling online I was hooked.  The problem was that I have no business background.  This blog is designed to highlight the ups and downs of starting an online business.  And hopefully it can serve as a what to do...or more-likely what NOT to do guide to starting an online business.   

No comments:

Post a Comment